• Waking up early without an alarm after 10 hours sleep, feeling fully refreshed and zingy, ready for the day.
• Making the perfect amount of breakfast that fills you up for hours and that you’re able to east clean from the plate/bowl, packed with protein and balanced goodness.
• You are motivated to exercise, and even try one extra round to really push yourself and feel pushed.
• The weather is warm enough to wear a t-shirt (and keep you out the dressing gown) and maybe work outside; the garden looks lovely in the Summer and it’s like our own private Kew, especially in the afternoon sun surrounded by all the flowers and plants blooming in season.
• A nice email lands in your inbox, taking your day/week/life in a new direction.
• You get to make lunch at a reasonable time and it’s actually decent (not beans on toast) and again filling, satisfying, beasty and delicious enough to have it again
• Turning the computer off at 5pm, because you really don’t have to do any more work and you can actually relax for once.
• Washing your face early, but starting a long process where you do a bit at a time; 5pm you cleanse and do a facial massage, 6pm you apply serums and let them soak in until 7pm where you apply oils, and then at 8pm you massage in a cream and feel all hydrated and clean from the day and easy for sleep.
• Cooking a delicious main meal from scratch (but if y’all gotta use ready made ragu you go for it) that sinks your stomach into the chair, topped off with a little sweet treat. I’m thinking enchiladas.
• Taking time to spend the evening with family or checking in, just relaxing with a movie.
• Having time in the evening to read a book, do some yoga, catch up on blogs/YT but mainly books because I NEVER HAVE TIME.
• A text from a friend, mainly with quick wit but also planning fun things.
• Post. All the post. I like getting post.
• Happiness from stirring awake to falling asleep.
• Having time to bake and cook, on top of work.
• Seeing every day as perfect in the grand scheme of everything.
What is your perfect day?
Lots of Love,
Thanks to Ocean Loans for setting up the campaign for Summer Polaroid Project and providing the camera – this is not a sponsored post.
Some products in this post may have been sent for review or gifted, and will be marked with a * or c/o. All opinions are mine are not influenced by brands or companies. Please see my full disclaimer for more.