| a perfect summer refresher |
Hellooo everyone !
Summer is the perfect time to whack out the blender and make some yummy smoothies to refresh and fill up on during the day. I used to make a wicked orange, pineapple, mango and apple smoothie however there was waaaay too much sugar in it and my skin just went ‘hell no’.
My current favourite smoothie to drink is a creamy summer fresh berry smoothie which is a great balance of sweet fruits and think creamy textures, and fills you up for days – or at least 4 hours.
You can pretty much chuck anything in a smoothie and it’ll taste yummy if you just up the mango or strawberry, so it’s fab for getting in extra vegetables. Now, on to the smoothies !
– 2 Bananas | – A dozen strawberries | – 300ml Almond Milk | – 2 Tbsp Soya Yogurt | – 1-1 1/2 Cups of Mango
1. Add the milk and yogurt to the blender. (obviously)
2. Wash and de-stem the strawberries, and add to the mix along with the mango and banana.
3. WHIZZY WHIZZ WHIZZ it all up, it should look like bubblegum
4. Serve it up in a big glass and guzzle it down through a straw 🙂
Pretty simple, but it’s so yummy. I love smoothies and juices in the summer (actually any time but summer in particular) and they can really keep your food cravings at bay if you start to get hungry early on.
Here are some other combos I love that you can also try :
Avocado, Spinach, Mango, Orange Juice + Water | Strawberry, Mango, Orange Juice + Water | Apple, Spinach, Lemon, Blueberry + Water
Do you love smoothies ? What are your favourite combos ?
Lots of Love,