| first things first i’m the realest |
Hellooo everyone !
A few weeks ago I let the world know about my insane new crush on Iggy Azalea, and promised you a little more on the topic – well here’s the good stuff; a quick classic Iggy Azalea inspired make-up tutorial that you can wear for daytime drama and elegance or classic evening sophistication.
I don’t wear dramatic eyeliner much anymore, but paired with a bold lip it’s a really striking look – even if I need to perfect my lines, I think I’m more suited for thin lines but alas I need to learn to steady my hands ! This look will suit pretty much everyone, and it’s easy to switch up the colours for ones that suit your skintone more.
– Chanel Les Beiges Multi Action All-in-One Healthy Glow Fluid in 30 – mixed with MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
– Barry M Shape and Define Brow Kit | – Model Co. Kohl Eyeliner in Black 01
– Bourjois Eyeshadow Pot in 90 Blanc Diaphane | – Rimmel London Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder in 103 True Ivory
– MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Medium/Dark | – Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
– By Terry Touch-Expert Advanced Concealer in 4 | MAC Russian Red | Maybelline Mega Plush Volum’Express Mascara
Super duper easy ey ? I have to give a big shoutout to the Chanel Les Beiges (which I only have a sample of) because the formula is glorious and if I had my correct shade I’d be wearing it all the time.
The key with this look is to keep the face simple and let the eyes and lips do the talking, some slight contouring is all you need plus a slicked back sharp ‘do. I also added Iggy’s little beauty spot on the chin thanks to some brown eyeliner – got to make it authentic right ?
How to achieve the look
– Moisturise and prime the face | – Take a pea size of both foundations or your selected choice and blend firstly with fingers and then with a buffing brush to smooth | – Conceal under-eyes and red areas, add powder if necessary | – Brush your brows to look big and arched, fill with the wax and blend in powder | – Add the white eyeshadow to the inner corners and brow bone (lightly), and then line the waterliner | – Make sure to get a nice thick (not a massive bold line) sweep with a noticable flick at then end (note, use an angled brush to accentuate) Add black eyeshadow to prevent the liner creasing or transferring | – Contour your cheekbones and add a slight bronze sweep to the top of your cheeks | – Use a lip-liner to liner your mouth, and apply your lipstick
I hope you enjoyed this look and are inspired to try something similar. Even if you wear it about in the house, you can steal feel fabulous and FANCY, you’ve got to WORK that confidence ladies ! (sorry for song puns)
Lots of Love,