Helloo everyone !
Tiffin is one of those treats my mum makes when we want a little chocolatey something but without all the fuss. Biscuits, fruits and nuts make this a great treat when you need a little sugar in your life, and it’s so easy to make which is a bonus !
100g Dark Chocolate
125g Soya Butter
1-2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
300g Digestive Biscuits
Fruits and Nuts of Choice – I used Hazelnuts, Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachios, Raisins and Cranberries
1. Get your chocolate into one bowl and butter and agave in another. Melt both in the microwave for 20-40 seconds until you can melt the remaining chunks by stirring.
2. Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin – you want a mixed size of pieces so try not to worry about a fine mixture.
3. Place the biscuits in a large bowl and pour the butter over them. Stir until covered, and then pour in the chocolate. This makes sure everything gets covered with one of the two so combine everything thoroughly with a spoon.
4. Bash and pour in your fruit and nuts and lightly mix in, chunky bits are best !
5. Take a tin lined with foil and plop the mix in, smoothing down and pressing into corners. Sprinkle and press in any left over nuts for decoration. Allow to refrigerate for a few hours until solid.
And voila, a lovely chuck of a hunk !
This is such a yummy treat and isn’t too bad for you. You could obviously substitute the biscuits and make shards by melting chocolate onto baking parchment and mixing in some nuts and fruits to make a bar 🙂
I have some more HOW/WHAT/WHY posts coming for you this week which I’m excited to write, and some haul things coming your way from my birthday !
Also thank you to everyone who has voted for my blog so far on StyleFruits, I’ve done so well considering I have a tenth of the followers of the girl in the lead but the support is the main thing here, so thank you !
Lots of Love,