Helloooo everyone, IT’S MY BIRTHDAY !
Oh my goodness I am 20. How did this happen I swear I was only turning 17 yesterday.
In honour of this milestone, I am doing a Birthday Tag which of course you are all welcome to do yourselves, I love seeing your feedback.
Let’s do this thing
1. When is your birthday ?
TODAY ! 29th March
2. How old are you turning/have turned recently
3. What’s your favourite present that you’ve ever received ?
I got this really nice book for my 18th birthday that was full of pictures of me and each of my friends, which they all signed and left nice messages in. I cried so much when I read it.
4. Are you/did you have a party this year ? If so what are you doing ?
I’ve had quite a few meals, but today I’m having a nice brunch, then having afternoon tea and cake with some friends and fam before going down the road to our friends to cook dinner.
5. How do you usually celebrate your birthday ?
Eating food and seeing some friends
6. What is the most memorable birthday you’ve had ?
Probably my 17th, was a fab party and I had two. Although on my 8th I got cake for breakfast.
7. If you had an unlimited amount of money for your birthday day what would you do ?
Ooh yay. I’d probably take me and my important people to an amazing restaurant or a few, have loads of nice food, go off and buy really nice make-up and bits, and then have a few drinks and a dance before snuggling up with some tea. Basically every year on another level. OOh maybe a spa day…
8. What’s your birthday wishlist ?
You can find that here
9. If you had one birthday left what would you do ?
I would go out with a bang – probably go abroad for a few weeks, eat food – can you see a trend here ? – go to a spa and really enjoy life.
10. Show a picture from your birthday, preferably embarrassing
11. Do you have any birthday traditions ?
It literally is eating food and getting over-excited and organised about what’s going on, i’m a horror
12. What’s your favourite part about your birthday ?
Food and presents and people
13. What’s one thing that’s changed a lot since your last birthday ?
My party is a lot smaller annnd I guess who I know and stay close to maybe ? And maybe a bit more grown up
14. Have you ever been thrown a surprise birthday party or have you ever thrown one for someone ?
I think I had a surprise party when I was 6 or 7 and I wore a pretty yellow dress and licked my chocolate cake before it was taken away, and I threw my friend Sophie a surprise meal at Chiquitos for her 16th, that was quite good I was proud of mine and my friends secret skills.
I’m off to finish my brunch and prepare some cakes for later, I will surely be posting photos up on my instagram for you to see too !
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you in advance for your ‘Happy Birthday’ messages, some which I received a while ago you are all wonderful people. If you wanna ‘give’ me something then please vote for my blog below to win Blog of the Month <3
Here’s to the next 20
Lots of Love,