hey there everyone !
i thought that now i’m dedicating more time to this page, i should really get to know my followers and you me 🙂 so i have compiled a nice list for you with 50 facts about myself so that we can get to know each other more.
AAAAH here goes…
- i’m originally from the west midlands, walsall to be precise, and moved from there when i was seven.
- i’ve been to six schools and one college in my lifetime.
- i did art, photography, history and RE at A-Level – i dropped history in year 12. I got overall Art B Photography A* RE A History B.
- i love tumblr and social networking a little bit too much
- i am a massive one direction fan and a proud directioner. i’ve seen the boys twice in birmingham and am seeing them at wembley next june ! i was so close to staying in the same hotel as them this summer in Las Vegas but i miss them by a day :(((( although they are in LA when i’m in Laguna Beach so maybe… i am a narry (niall/harry) fan mainly but i love all the boys and their music.
- i’m also a huuuge marina diamandis fan, i love both her albums especially ‘Electra Heart’ and i’ve found it describes me and my work so so well. please have a listen to it.
- i don’t drink alcohol often maybe once every 3/4 months and i don’t go out clubbing. i hate the idea of being in pain from heels and feeling horrible the next day, i don’t understand. if i do drink i like to be with friends in a pub chatting or at a house where we can relax, trust me nothing is worse than boys hitting on you drunk and talking rubbish, not worth the time.
- my last and only relationship so far was three years ago and lasted technically 4 months (we dont really count the last one)
- i enjoy being weird and people being weird with me.
- i would rather buy lots of sale/cheap items than one big expensive purchase.
- apart from salad, stir-fry and burgers i rarely mix my food. i eat each section separately.
- my favourite tv programmes are doctor who (up to david tennant’s regeneration) and sherlock. other than that i don’t watch a lot of tv.
- i don’t go to the cinema because it’s way too expensive and takes up a chunk of the day depending when you go. i’d rather pay a £1 to rent it from my library or buy it at CEX.
- i get bored with my hair easily and always want to chop and dye it. from 2009 – Sept 2010 i was XXL Live bleach blonde and my hair was yellow (not pretty), then i dyed it red/brown until march 2011 when i started having it highlighted back to blonde (it went strawberry blonde first hmm). i stopped bleaching my hair june 2012 and let it grow but the roots got to an awkward length so last october i put a brown tint on my hair and let it grow before cutting it short also. then i just got bored again and preferred my ‘damaged’ look so i had all my hair highlighted before dying it pink and then bleaching the ends white blonde this summer for a dip dye look. pfhew.
- i always wear lipstick and prefer having my nails painted to not. i love what colour can do to your mood.
- summer is my favourite season however i love the holiday feel of christmas and family in winter.
- i am an aries so i can be quite bossy and want to lead everyone.
- my first concert was van morrison but i left early. my first full concert was busted.
- my first festival was 2000 trees.
- i have green/blue/grey eyes
- i have a younger half-sister called Grace who is 10.
- in the past year i have become way more interested in my healthy eating and lifestyle and if bored i will exercise as i may aswell do something 🙂
- however i love food, good food not mcdonalds and crap.
- i once fell down the concrete steps outside my first home whilst chasing the Queen’s car down the road when she came to open the local art gallery.
- my favourite food (currently) is spinach, quinoa and chickpeas. i also love yeo valley no fat natural yog with oats, strawberries and blueberries.
- i love to make juices and smoothies and prefer this to most ‘normal food’ except salad and quinoa that stuff is too goooooooood.
- when i was younger i used to rub peoples ears to indicate i was tired.
- one of the first songs my dad danced with me to was Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Badlands’.
- rings are my favourite jewellery.
- my favourite shops are topshop, urban outfitters and H&M.
- i’m 5’3″ about
- my idols are marina diamandis, rihanna and beyonce. i quite like how little mix and eleanor calder dress too.
- i prefer to have a few select close friends forever than a large group of ‘mates’.
- i can eat lemons like no tomorrow.
- i don’t like to try anything new at a restaurant that i haven’t at home because i don’t like paying for something i don’t enjoy the taste of and wasting the food.
- i once dyed my hair black to be like bella swan and it did nothing for my complexion.
- one of the best birthday presents i’ve recieved was a book that my friends wrote lovely messages in for my 18th.
- italy is one of my favourite places i’ve been.
- my parents had me at 26 so that’s the age i want to be having kids at, married or not but with the one i want to be with.
- i can be quite shy but recently i have been trying to just talk to people so that i can meet new people and have new experiences instead of shutting others off.
- the most played songs on my itunes are 1. Gotta Be You Remix – One Direction 2. Radioactive – Marina and the Diamonds 3. Fear and Loathing – Marina and the Diamonds 4. Another World – One Direction 5. N****s in Paris – Jay-Z and Kanye West — however i think my phone would disagree.
- the furthest north i’ve been in the UK is Durham, South would be Brighton and Bodelva in Cornwall, East is Norfolk and West is Snowdon in Wales.
- when i was 11-12 my dream was to play Rose Tyler’s sister and travel with David Tennant’s Doctor in the TARDIS.
- if i don’t eat before or when i get ravenously hungry, you do not want to be around me.
- i was overfed bananas as a child and it’s taken me until now to even introduce them into my food, but i cannot eat a banana on its own ew.
- i dislike it when people judge others and make comments about body weight. comments can seriously affect others so think before you act.
- i found it hard to sleep alone when i was younger as i thought people were outside my window.
- my favourite toy as a child was my ‘little bear’ which i sadly lost on a plane 🙁
- i don’t really like seafood apart from salmon in small amounts, however i would like to try it more.
- my favourite colours are purples and blues !!
and that’s it !!
wow, that was harder than i thought. hope you all enjoy, and have a lovely day <3